Monday, August 29, 2016

Lisa's Review: Too Close to Home

Too Close to Home by Linwood Barclay

My Rating: 3 of 5 Stars

Too Close to Home was next up on my Linwood Barclay 'to read' list.

When Jim & Ellen Cutters' neighbors, the Langleys are murdered, questions soon arise as to whether it was a pay back to Albert Langley (a successful criminal defense lawyer) from a former client or family of a victim that felt wronged. Or was it possible that the Langleys weren't the true targets?

That is the basic synopsis of the book, but there are plenty of other bits of plot going on. As I have found with the other Barclay books I have read, this one delivered exactly what I was expecting - a solid, easy-to-read, page turner that kept my attention and entertained me from start to finish.      

This is my first book read for the 10th Annual Canadian Book Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...