Sunday, September 21, 2014

Bloggiesta Wrap-up

The report on my to-do list: 

Check out the mini-challenges
Work on my Queens of Crime page
I made enough progress on Queens of Crime that I decided to go ahead and publish it. The Agatha Christie title list is still under construction, but the other 3 are pretty well set. 

Review my big list of stuff to do and see what I can cross off
I started my Bloggiesta weekend by reading through the list and updating what had been done or decided against.  I didn't actually complete anything new from the list, but eventually I will get there.

Back up this blog and Urban Quilter
I got this done on Saturday morning, including exporting a file of all my GoodReads books which I try to do periodically. After the last Bloggiesta I set up a routine to regularly back up the blogs I write for work (and posted the directions I follow) which has worked really well. I need to get a routine in place to back up my personal blogs which hadn't been done since last fall. I added a recurring task to my asana which I hope will help. 

3 comments:

  1. That's so neat that you have a quilting blog too! That's something I've been planning on learning. Congrats on getting so much done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like you got a lot done this weekend! Thanks for participating in my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you got a lot done - and I have a feeling that the best thing you did was to establish a routine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...