Sunday, August 21, 2016

Bones Never Lie

Bones Never Lie (Temperance Brennan, #17)Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the 17th book in the Temperance Brennan series, which I have been listening to as audiobooks in random order based on what was on the shelf at the library. This one revisits an earlier case as the psychopath Pomerleau appears to have resumed her reign of terror. There was a good bit about Tempe's mother in this story, which was interesting, but otherwise the lives of the various characters were not a big part of the book. The mystery itself was disappointing as I (and my husband who was listening with me on a road trip) figured out the solution to the case very early in the book. This was not my favorite of the Reichs novels.
I am counting this toward the 10th Canadian Book Challenge as the author is a part-time Canadian and part of the book takes place in Montreal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...