Sunday, October 29, 2017

Lisa's Review: Cross Bones

Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs

My Rating: 3 of 5 stars

I seem to be on on Kathy Reichs kick, so I decided to keep going with it. Cross Bones is the eighth book in the Temperance Brennan series. In investigating the murder of an Orthodox Jewish man in Montreal, clues lead Tempe to Israel to examine ancient remains which may trace back to the Holy Family.

I listened to Cross Bones as an audio book. I have to say I found the first three hours a little tedious to listen to, which has not been my experience in listening to others in this series. But after that point, the remainder of the book was thoroughly engaging.

This is my fourth book read for the 11th Annual Canadian Book Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...